[lbo-talk] Jesus a suicide?

W. Kiernan wkiernan at ij.net
Sun Apr 9 17:38:29 PDT 2006

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net wrote:

> You may have missed this gem from Florida State

> University then. Jesus walked on ice, not water.

> Some miracle that is. Hell, I've walked on ice

> many times.

> _http://www.fsu.edu/news/2006/04/04/ice.walk/_

Aw jeeze man, that cranks _me_, and I'm a solid atheist. Where is the love? You know, his walking on water is always been my favorite miracle, and I'm ill willing to let anybody, less a &^%$# _'Nole,_ despoil it, not without bitching some anyway. Many a time I've walked cross the sand bar, got a sting-ray scar to show for it, but never did I carry a message like the Nazarene's.

Yours WDK - WKiernan at ij.net