[lbo-talk] Is the immigration bill dead yet?

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Mon Apr 10 07:29:25 PDT 2006

France to scrap new jobs law Prime minister says he regrets failure of proposed legislation...

Flags of the United States, Mexico and Ecuador waved in the breeze, babies slept under brightly colored blankets, mariachi bands played...

---------

Is the immigration bill dead yet? Do people think the two events were aware of each other and maybe the US gained some strength from the French? Those dastardly frogs. I am I dreaming again...?

CG