[lbo-talk] Hersh on Bush & Iran

Josh Narins josh at narins.net
Tue Apr 11 08:16:42 PDT 2006

> Dwayne Monroe wrote:
>
> >Well, to be fair, Dr. Lewis isn't just a blogger in
> >the way we usually mean when that label is employed -
> >a person with little knowledge bloviating about any
> >and everything as if they have a lot of knowledge.
> >
> >His bio is here:
> >
> ><http://www.armscontrolwonk.com/?s=about>
>
> Yup, I'd read that. But I don't see any evidence that he regularly
> talks to dissident spooks and misfit colonels, like Hersh does.

He regularly talks to Chinese Generals and Colonels. I've heard him talk about that, and he knows the difference between the "In" and "Out" Chinese top military brass.

I think he has spent more time in East Asia than the Middle East.

But the point is, Natanz IS under IAEA safeguards, and Hersh says he doesn't, and the New Yorker fact check team didn't catch it.