[lbo-talk] Fact-checking Anonymous Sources?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Apr 13 08:12:56 PDT 2006

John Adams wrote:

> If we had a big anti-war demonstration scheduled for, say, Saturday,
> I'd propose this slogan:
>
> U.S. Out of Iraq--U.N. Into Iran

I hope you are saying this tongue-in-cheek. Back during the first year or so of the invasion of Iraq perhaps the most serious static interfering with development of an anti-war movement were those leftists who saw the UN as an alternative to the US.

Iran is an independent, sovereign state! Period. No interference from ANYONE with the internal affiars (including bomb-making) of Iran.

Carrol