[lbo-talk] Fact-checking Anonymous Sources?

Mark Bennett mab at straussandasher.com
Thu Apr 13 08:24:21 PDT 2006

On Behalf Of Doug Henwood

Yes. Hersh is a cranky difficult guy - so I hear, I've never met him - but his politics are definitely on the left, and he's very good at what he does. While I understand the temptations of using someone's leak who may not share your politics, I don't think there's any doubt that he'd like to stop the maniacs in charge from nuking Iran, and I don't get what Yoshie's driving at.

Antiwar.com has couple of links to interviews with Hersh regarding his recent New Yorker piece.

http://www.antiwar.com/blog/index.php?id=P2722