[lbo-talk] Fact-checking Anonymous Sources?

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 06:35:58 PDT 2006

Ulhas,

Now I see that you simply haven't read what I have written. You simply don't know what is relevant and what is not. Read the original post and then my replies and come back to me. It is completely irrelevant to whether we should stop U.S. nuclear terror policy that Iran is "isolated." It is also irrelevant to what we should do about U.S. nuclear terror policy, that other nations might fall in line with the U.S.

Please think it through before you write back.

Jerry