[lbo-talk] Oil & Russia

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 12:59:01 PDT 2006

--

I don't know the details. $1000 a month six years ago meant you didn't have to think about money at all if you didn't have an eggregiously spending lifestyle (as I did), while now $1000 now is troubling if you want to go out on the weekends -- with a family, you can forget about going out. Back then, $1000/month made you solidly middle class; now, it means lower middle class. I don't know how oil prices would effect things.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!