[lbo-talk] Re: Kos [was: the political wing of the organized working class]

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 08:52:21 PDT 2006

On 4/20/06, info at pulpculture.org wrote:
> I assume Kos takes his marching orders from the Dems <

I think it's more accurate to say that Kos agrees with the general Dem attitude. He or she probably helps to create that attitude and the "marching orders" received by people with less power in the Party than Kos has.

Even the Dems have to respond to the rank and file of their party, though. If the Big Boys and Girls choose another Kerry (or choose Kerry again), the activists may get turned off and decide not to be so active...

-- Jim Devine / "There can be no real individual freedom in the presence of economic insecurity." -- Chester Bowles