[lbo-talk] Re: Kos [was: the political wing of the organized working class]

Blackmail blackmail.is.my.life at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 07:21:14 PDT 2006

Did you really infer all that from either Max's or my comment? I think I was dismissing Kos with short shrift. His is an effort of lowbrow cynicism, turning a buck in the guise of internet "activism."

I think when Atrios showed up on "The West Wing" it put in pretty stark terms that these sites are viral marketing for the DNC.

-- J T. Ramsay 1626 S. 2nd St. #2 Philadelphia, PA 19148 cell: 267 252 0852 blackmailismylife.com/blog [NEW!] -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060421/48802ec6/attachment.htm>