[lbo-talk] Re: Kos

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Fri Apr 21 09:01:27 PDT 2006

At around 21/4/06 12:10 am, Chuck wrote:
> ravi wrote:
>
>> Why is he worth squabbling about? I don't know... you have something
>> else you want to squabble about? We just got done with immigrants,
>> disabled people, and feminism. We have an open slot but you better move
>> fast.
>
> Which dead horse have we not flogged lately?

Choose from the below:

a) ABBA vs Nader? b) Heritability and measurement of intelligence / IQ c) Iraq: cut and run or pay the price? d) open source is evil/distraction because it doesn't fit my philosophy

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/