[lbo-talk] Re: People's Weekly World - Flaming Lips releases: At War with the Mystics

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 03:05:39 PDT 2006

Crap. I did not mean for this to be sent to the list.

Though I am still admittedly mystified as to why Peoples' Weekly World would have a glowing article on The Flaming Lips, out of all the bands out there these days. Weird.

-B.

John Adams wrote:

"I saw Wayne on the British Music Awards (the Brits? I think). Prince and Kanye West were awful good, but the ending set by Paul Weller kicked serious butt."