[lbo-talk] more LLR

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Apr 22 10:19:13 PDT 2006

<http://members.aol.com/abelard2/larouche.htm>

"Thus, when we sing with Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Schumann, Brahms, and so on, we are expressing the essence of that playful domain in which the ontological essence of all art, and all morality, are supplied the ontological medium best suited to their expression. On this account, all great Classical music is, in its own way, sacred music, the soul's yearning toward its rightful, beautiful place in the simultaneity of eternity, as Bach's great student, Ludwig van Beethoven, best understood this."