[lbo-talk] Cornell rebrands

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Sat Apr 22 16:40:23 PDT 2006

At around 22/4/06 7:03 pm, Jordan Hayes wrote:
> Doug writes:
>
>>> Cornell's Worried Image Makers Wrap Themselves in Ivy
>>
>> It's a land-grant institution with a hotel school. Need I say more?
>
> It's the Ivy's favorite game: how to put down the one on the next rung
> down. For Columbia it's usually: what do you want, it's a College?
>
> Even non-Ivy Stanford get's their 'due' -- "Ah, a Junior University"
>
> Meeeeeeoooooooow!

Oh yeah I forgot Doug went to Yale? Cornell... hmm...one thinks of advanced physics. Yale... what are they known for, locks? And graduating George Bush? ;-) ;-)

--ravi (no Ivy whatsoever)

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/