[lbo-talk] college power plant architecture [was: Cornell rebrands]

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 09:50:39 PDT 2006

here at LMU (where I teach), we have a neo-Mussolini-style power plant. Then they built the business school (the Conrad Hilton building) next to it, using the same style. So it forms a neo-fascist ziggurat.

On 4/22/06, Carl Remick <carlremick at hotmail.com> wrote:
> As I recall, Yale also has a neo-Gothic power plant, which is something you
> don't see every day.

-- Jim Devine / "There can be no real individual freedom in the presence of economic insecurity." -- Chester Bowles