[lbo-talk] LaRouche: world monetary system collapse by Sept '06

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 15:45:07 PDT 2006

> Jerry Monaco wrote:
>
> >Why do you even look at this stuff? Is it perhaps for the same
> >reason I used to read Worker's Vanguard, for the pleasure in the
> >lunacy.
>
> I must dissent! I've fallen behind on my WV reading, but if you
> overlook the Trotbottery at the beginning & end of the articles,
> they're often very informative and even thoughtful. But LaRouche -
> purely amusing nuttery.

Yes, yes, I was being unfair... Favorite headlines of WV, from the old days -- of Hubert Humphrey when he shuffled off, "Dead at Last", of Alex Cockburn when he was suspended from the Voice "Defend the Scoundrel." Good article too, as I remember.

-- Jerry Monaco's Philosophy, Politics, Culture Weblog is Shandean Postscripts to Politics, Philosophy, and Culture http://monacojerry.livejournal.com/

His fiction, poetry, weblog is Hopeful Monsters: Fiction, Poetry, Memories http://www.livejournal.com/users/jerrymonaco/

Notes, Quotes, Images - From some of my reading and browsing http://www.livejournal.com/community/jerry_quotes/ -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060424/3e418a47/attachment.htm>