[lbo-talk] Albert Parsons, and Lucy , too

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 25 00:04:30 PDT 2006

CB: Yea, I saw Comrade Reed's marker when I visited the Kremlin.

How about Albert Parsons having been a Confederate soldier ? That's the kind of change we would like to see in millions of Americans today. Albert seems a great historical role model.

Then there was Lucy...

Ah, but that was all so unrealistic. They were both probably being influenced by other people they'd read, people who'd lived WAY before they did. They should have dealt with the realities as they were...joined the AFL or the right-wing of the Social Democratic movement. Then, they might have earned the respect of and attained a place in the ruling hire-arky. :P

Hi-ho, Mike B)

Read "The Perthian Brickburner": http://profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal