[lbo-talk] LaRouche: world monetary system collapse by Sept '06

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Tue Apr 25 11:58:08 PDT 2006

At around 25/4/06 1:42 pm, Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:

> Can I ask everyone the favor of NOT using HTML
> formating when posting to this list? HTML adds
> absolutely NOTHING to the message itself, but makes it
> difficult to read and reply for those who are forced
> to used the inferior Microsoft software. I had to use
> my yahoo account to be able to see the whole text of
> your message.

Hello Wojtek,

you must be new to the list and the net? Welcome to the post 1995 Internet (Also known as AOHellNet). Things you can look forward to:

1. Top-posting 2. "me too" top-posting 3. No comment quoting 4. Unreadable fonts and colours 5. Background images and colours in email messages 6. ==>>>, <<<>>>, and other bizarre quoting styles 7. The never-ending .sig (email signature) 8. No attribution responding 9. MS generated URLs that break in the middle 10. Cryptic URL only messages and URLs to non-open sites 11. Webmail!!! (I see you already seem to have met that monstrosity)

Buckle up and prepare for a bumpy ride.

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/