[lbo-talk] LaRouche: world monetary system collapse by Sept '06

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 10:30:14 PDT 2006

Travis you miss the Florida reference?

Back in the 80's I saw a two or three hr. slide show by a Danish photographer who travelled deeply into the urban ghettos and Deep South rural backwaters of the USA during the 70's and 80's. Many of the images were of impoverished Black and Hispanic farm workers working and living in slave like conditions. Similiar to photos by Danny Lyon on the Texas prison system (who was a photojournalist for SNCC) or Eugene Richards (don't miss his piece in the latest issue of The Nation on Iraq and its effect on the father of a dead US soldier) or Salgado.

Used to have the photobook he published. I'll google.