[lbo-talk] LaRouche: world monetary system collapse by Sept '06

Andy F andy274 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 13:20:45 PDT 2006

On 4/26/06, Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Travis you miss the Florida reference?
> Back in the 80's I saw a two or three hr. slide show by a Danish
> photographer who travelled deeply into the urban ghettos and Deep
> South rural backwaters of the USA during the 70's and 80's. Many of
> the images were of impoverished Black and Hispanic farm workers
> working and living in slave like conditions. Similiar to photos by

I remember the presentation from some 20 years ago.... It stuck with me all this time but I lost track of it and wondered what ever became of it.... Boggling documentation from the early 70's of incredible throwback conditions. He says it got worse in the 80's, more fear and atomization.

The book based on the show is here: <http://www.american-pictures.com/roots/index.htm>

-- Andy