[lbo-talk] Nepal: "Maoist" and "Unified Marxist-Leninist"

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 15:04:10 PDT 2006

Man, is that a really stupid take. I have never used Maoism as "the name of all that is evil" -- I simply pointed out my aversion to this strain, and specified, historically, why. That's it. It's you, Prof., who's doin' the ascribin', though in your case, I could get behind some Red Guards marching you down the street in a dunce cap.

Dennis

http://www.peoplesreview.com.np/ Maoists abduct teachers

Ramechap, 22 April: Maoists Saturday abducted nearly 100 teachers from Shalu and Sanghutar, Nepal Samacharpatra reports.

They were teachers from among 15 resource centers who had assembled in the district for an anti-King meeting organized by the Nepal Teachers' Union Ramechap.

They were abducted to Okhaldunga.

People's News/BR -- Michael Pugliese