[lbo-talk] another brick in that neolib wall

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 28 10:46:48 PDT 2006

Kelley wrote:

>We have the same thoughts Tony does.

This is something I was thinking a long time about after a recent episode. I won't give it away, but someone on Tony's crew gets some news that causes him to have a serious identity crisis. One way he deals with it is ultraviolence. Watching that I thought of how any of us lash out at others, often those closest to us, because of something that's bugging us. But most of us don't use physical violence to do the lashing.