[lbo-talk] Evil thoughts

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Sat Apr 29 19:36:27 PDT 2006

At around 29/4/06 4:08 pm, joanna wrote:
> Speaking of evil thoughts:
>
> I experienced a certain amount of satisfaction at the denoument of the
> most recent plagiarism story...
>
> http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living/articles/2006/04/29/viswanathan_book_deal_raises_more_questions/
>
> The quoted article is kind to the Indian Princess, but I am not feeling
> so kind to the slimy meritocracy. Perhaps she can now turn her attention
> to the color of rose petals she wants strewn at her graduation party.

Ha! ;-) I posted the original article about the plagiarism a couple of days ago. I think I am being petty, but I must confess to a similar satisfaction. See my blog for some comments!

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/