[lbo-talk] Re: lbo-talk Digest, Vol 32, Issue 8

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Tue Aug 1 22:15:22 PDT 2006

Actually, basically, I think you're right.

On the other hand, I lived in a small town in upstate New York, and I thought I would die of asphyxiation. I left after two years. It takes a person much stronger than I ....

Also, my son is 22, goes to San Francisco State, does not have the discipline/passion for the library card and the solitude, but does get inspired taking history classes from good lefty profs. I'm glad they're around for his sake.

Joanna