[lbo-talk] UNGA "Uniting for Peace" on radio today, 12:30 EST/9:30PST

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Aug 2 08:56:09 PDT 2006

This may be of particular interest to folks in the Santa Barbara area but should be reachable anywhere via the web.

at 12:30 Eastern/9:30 Pacific I'm going to be interviewed on KCSB Santa Barbara, webcast www.kcsb.org, about the UN General Assembly taking action on Lebanon under Resolution 377, "Uniting for Peace," that allows the UNGA to act when the Security Council fails to do so.

Our petition in support of the call for the UN General Assembly to act is at:

http://www.democracyinaction.org/dia/organizationsORG/justforeignpolicy.org/petition.jsp?petition_KEY=325

or: http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/issues/lebanon.html.

Please sign the petition if you have not already done so.

Please forward this information where appropriate.

Thanks,

Robert Naiman Just Foreign Policy www.justforeignpolicy.org