[lbo-talk] Israel demographics?

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Wed Aug 2 21:46:43 PDT 2006

These figures are quite startling. They are indeed voting with their feet, in a way that has to have an impact in Israel and even possibly on their politics (though I can't be optimistic about this). Is there any work, beyond Doug's observations, concerning the emigres' reasons for leaving, politics here, etc.?

Jesse

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:25 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Israel demographics?