[lbo-talk] why do beautiful women marry ugly men?

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Thu Aug 3 14:07:38 PDT 2006

Haven't I definitively answered this question many times before by quoting Randy Newman? Geez, some people never learn: http://www.randynewman.com/tocdiscography/disc_bad_love/tocdiscography/disc_bad_love/lyricsbadlove#theworldisntfair

If Marx were living today He'd be rolling around in his grave And if I had him here in my mansion on the hill I'd tell him a story t'would give his old heart a chill It's something that happened to me

I'd say, Karl I recently stumbled Into a new family With two little children in school Where all little children should be I went to the orientation All the young mommies were there Karl, you never have seen such a glorious sight As these beautiful women arrayed for the night Just like countesses, empresses, movie stars and queens And they'd come there with men much like me Froggish men, unpleasant to see Were you to kiss one, Karl Nary a prince would there be