[lbo-talk] Has the Left Gone Mad?

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 11:17:31 PDT 2006

On 8/4/06, Steven L. Robinson <srobin21 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Please cite your evidence or are you an eyewitness? SR

Cloudynuageux at aol.com replying to larry lambert of the L.A. SDS chapter on one of the SDS listservs. http://lists.mutualaid.org/mailman/listinfo/cafe Aug 1, 2006 12:13 PM Subject: Re: [New Left Cafe] What kind of organization is SDS ... to be?/numerous issues LA Chapter deciding to endorse Hezbollah: This to me is very unfortunate on many levels, although of course I have no leverage or organizational policy/structure to point to to counter it. This, in my view, is a beautiful illustration not of the wonderful 'let 1000 flowers bloom' (Maoist slogan) notion of pluralism but of the danger of individuals or small groups powerfully, and possibly harmfully, impacting the image of the whole organization, through their "independent initiative".

-- Michael Pugliese