[lbo-talk] Has the Left Gone Mad?

Joel Schalit managingeditor at tikkun.org
Sat Aug 5 08:57:29 PDT 2006

hey seth -

thanks for pointing this out. i meant consensus in the sense that you correctly describe below: first, an emerging consensus which offers support for violent resistance to empire, at the specific risk of rationalizing attacks upon civilian, not just military targets; second, an emerging consensus which risks support of reactionary political forces because they have the military will and means to confront empire.

joel