[lbo-talk] WBAI pier party

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Aug 8 07:50:48 PDT 2006

[never been to one of these, so I can't vouch for its fun potential, but it sounds pretty good]

It's that time of year again!

Please join WBAI producers, hosts and staff at our Annual Pier Party, featuring Reggae and Latin bands, a live Jazz Combo and Silky Sax & Hai-Resolution; a professional aggregation of old school and acapella doo-wop singers. Compete in our Latin dance contest, buy arts and crafts and vie for dozens of spectacular raffle prizes. Vendor spaces also available.

Sunday, August 13 (Rain or Shine!) Time: 1pm - 9pm - Donation: $20.00 Location: Basketball City, Chelsea Piers, 23rd St and West Side Highway, Manhattan.