[lbo-talk] All Hail the Lamont Campaign Staff!!!

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 14:54:29 PDT 2006

On 8/8/06, mike larkin <mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> ....i know them all: coolest bunch of lefties
> anywhere. Let's help put them in power!
>
> __

Mike,

The campaign staff might be nice and generally wish for a better world, but frankly Mike I don't get it. Why work up enthusiasm over a guy who has a moderately liberal program? He might be a good protest vote but what else is he? Eugen Mccarthy in his time was a genuinely contradictory conservative in a very classic sense, and a good protest vote against the way. Lamont is a genuinely middle of the road liberal and a good protest vote against the war. Is there any reason to think otherwise?

Jerry -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060809/9f2078b6/attachment.htm>