[lbo-talk] Galloway rips a new one

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Aug 10 10:42:05 PDT 2006

Joanna: Yes, that was fabulous.

[WS:] I do not watch much television, but I wonder if such an interview would be aired here. That is, the US networks may fell quite comfortable airing raging right wing lunatics making all kinds of outrageous statements, but if someone left-of-the center goes beyond voicing timid disagreement or simply serving as a punching boy for raging rightwingers, he would be booed off the stage by the host, or altogether yanked from the air, no? Methinks that private US media are better censored than state owned media elsewhere, no?

Wojtek