[lbo-talk] All Hail the Lamont Campaign Staff!!!

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Aug 10 13:45:55 PDT 2006

Carl Remick wrote:

> >From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu>
> >
> >Dennis Perrin wrote:
> >
> > > Sounds pretty rosy. In fact, a bit too rosy.
> >
> >Without reading I probably agree with what you say on your blog.
>
> [Boy, no one's going to outflank you guys on the left, nosirree! But let's
> not forget what we're up against with Likudnik Lieberman:]

But what difference will it make in Senate decisions? All I can see is that it makes some people feel good inside that a shithead like Lieberman got beaten. But it won't save a single Iraq or Lebonese life, add a penny to the minimum wage, or subtract a penny from the military budget. So what, in practical terms, are we celebrating?

Carrol