[lbo-talk] videogames

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Aug 11 08:27:14 PDT 2006

Doug Henwood wrote:
> This should inspire some letters to the editor:
>
> <http://gawker.com/news/kotaku/rockstars-kinder-gentler-video-
> game-193393.php>
>
> The Times, whose growing coverage of video game culture is especially
> impressive when you consider that anyone who plays video games is
> functionally illiterate...

Hey! I play video games!

I haven't played games that much this year, because I'm too busy, but I'm thinking about playing more now that I have a new laptop.

Last week I spent a few minutes playing a favorite: Civilization III. I also enjoy Rollercoaster Tycoon, Starcraft and Diablo. I also play Solitaire and Mahjong.

Chuck -------------------------- Bread and Roses Web Design serving small businesses, non-profits, artists and activists http://www.breadandrosesweb.com/