[lbo-talk] Mexico: democracy or institutional fetishism

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 16:43:24 PDT 2006

Julio H:

Writing concisely takes longer.

True.

In my fantasies, every sentence I write is squeezed between a hammer and anvil and made as sharp as a sword.

But, as you say, it's an exhausting process.

Joanna:

The little joy I have these days is to see that these people are not giving up this struggle, but rather, are carrying it out very intelligently: tv stations, banks, tax offices.

Yes, it's extraordinary and impressive.

I'm not sure what it would take to arouse Americans to a similar level of activity for a similarly vital cause.

.d.

I never liked you Rusty...you were always a smart alec, a sass mouth and a bit of a giggle puss.

Dr. Impossible

...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/