[lbo-talk] putting quackery to the test

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Sat Aug 12 09:01:19 PDT 2006

But I'm completely confused as to how Doug's assertion -- that modern medicine has contributed to a reduction in cancer mortality rates -- is undermined by the growth in childhood cancer, particularly when it doesn't appear that medicin is causing the growth in cancer, but environmental conditions. How is medicine causing those things?

Am I misunderstanding the purpose of the back and forth quotage?

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org