[lbo-talk] Re: Liberate Doug from Old Fogeyism!

Brian Charles Dauth magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Sat Aug 12 09:58:12 PDT 2006

Dear List:

Dennis writes:

> Well, most examples of any art form are second-rate,
but the best videogames are truly extraordinary works of art.

The second installment Zelda was incredible in its use of space, color and movement.

> I find there's something about the ability to actually
interact with the onscreen action which is deeply satisfying -- you can't do that with film or video.

There are some new animated films coming out that will allow the viewer to construct the narrative.

Dewey's notion of art becomes truer every day.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister