[lbo-talk] putting quackery to the test

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 12:21:57 PDT 2006

Doug:

This thread seems pretty bare by now, so unless you've got something original to add, let's move on. ....................

I just want to add this:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYNoQZ5djUA>

Oh, and also...

I, Baron Metallo von Science Guy challenge any and all herbalists, shamans, chiropractors and chakra manipulators to a duel TO THE DEATH!

Bring your natural and earth centered power and I'll bring my rifle that fires jacketed anti proton beams.

Meet me in the Empire State building's lobby at 6 PM EST.

I'll be the one dressed in the robo suit.

.d.

I never liked you Rusty...you were always a smart alec, a sass mouth and a bit of a giggle puss.

Dr. Impossible

...................... http://monroelab.net/blog/