[lbo-talk] anniversary

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 13:10:57 PDT 2006

Which is too celebrate, though, depending on what? Smart people, which I was not at the time, bought low and did well back in 1982. I still buy good stocks when they go down, since I think the efficient market hypothesis is hooey. Low stock prices therefore hurt naive investors like I was then and index fund managers, while they set up the Warren Buffets to profit outrageously. jks