[lbo-talk] Failure

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 14:26:51 PDT 2006

On 8/15/06, Marta Russell <ap888 at lafn.org> wrote:

> This was too good to pass up. I had a pretty good idea of what would come
> up, but couldn't resist confirming my suspicions. Wonder how long they'll
> leave it like that?
>

> marta
>

> Subject: was this a mistake on google's part?
> >
> >1- Go to www.Google.com
> >
> >2- Type in Failure
> >
> >3- Look at it the first listing and laugh at what comes up first
> >
> >4- Tell other people before the people at Google Fix it

If you click on "cached" you will understand why GWB's White House page comes up first. The message you receive is

"These terms only appear in links pointing to this page: *failure*" * *In other words this is no mistake. Links all over the world are pointing to the Bush Regimes failure in Iraq, New Orleans, etc. and linking to Bush's home.

Just for fun I am going to put up a link at my weblog.

Jerry