[lbo-talk] Noam takes on the 9/11 conspiracists

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Thu Aug 17 11:42:56 PDT 2006

At around 17/8/06 2:13 pm, Doug Henwood wrote:
> Hmm, he's refused to do this on my show, out of fear of all the flak
> he'd take from the conspiracoids, but here's what he said elsewhere:
> <http://youtube.com/watch?v=LoDqDvbgeXM>.

I watched only the first minutes, and what impressed me the most (perhaps because of my choice of filters) is how basically decent and rational he is in responding to such theories or questions; quite the opposite of the ridicule and dismissive tone of response found in many others.

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/