[lbo-talk] Noam takes on the 9/11 conspiracists

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Thu Aug 17 12:59:09 PDT 2006

At around 17/8/06 3:22 pm, Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Aug 17, 2006, at 3:09 PM, ravi wrote:
>
>> Ah, well I guess I didn't hear that. But let me try to save my case by
>> clarifying that my essential point is that if questions are raised, one
>> can ignore them (on the basis of lack of time) or address them
>> rationally. Not dismiss them using a phrase like "conspiracy theory".
>
> How about "psychotically delusional"? Would that pass muster?

First of all let me note that this is a losing battle for me since I am limited to the three-post quota (and this is my third!) ;-).

And no, psychotically delusional will not pass muster. Perhaps parsimony-challenged?

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/