[lbo-talk] Noam takes on the 9/11 conspiracists

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 16:27:27 PDT 2006

> > JM: Is this your interpretation of why he refused, conclusion from
> > contextual evidence, or did he tell you something along this lines?
> >
> It was explicit.
> Doug

Interesting. I know he doesn't think that the "9/11 conspiracy theorists" are powerful enough to mean anything, but I wish that he would spend more time addressing the irrationalities, stupidities, and general bad thinking among us. He is actually pretty good at this in his philosophical essays. I would hope that he would take the "conspiracy theorists" and such more "seriously", if for no other reason, because they divert and debilitate organzing activities.