[lbo-talk] Noam takes on the 9/11 conspiracists

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 18:21:29 PDT 2006

On 8/17/06, Jerry Monaco <monacojerry at gmail.com> wrote:the "Jewish Lobby", the JFK assassination...

That crowd combines the two. Michael Collins Piper, far right journalist for The American Free Press, formerly The Spotlight.

(Heh, I hadn't this one before, http://www.rense.com/general42/enemies.htm More Evidence Mossad Killed JFK Over Israeli Nukes "Col. Fletcher Prouty's naming of Gen. Ed Lansdale as the man in Dealey Plaza photos [walking past the famous hobo suspects]" One alleged by Alan J. Webberman to be E.Howard Hunt.)

>... (Note - The second item below is a letter from JFK to Israeli Prime Minister Eshkol which makes it crystal clear JFK did NOT want the Jewish state to develop nuclear weapons and that he was demanding regular US inspections of the Dimona Nuclear facility...which, as we now know, was/is used to develop Israel's enormous inventory of atomic and thermonuclear weapons. The US Air Force white paper regarding past and ongoing Israeli thermonuclear blackmail of the US is a stunning look at how Zionism has exerted such staggering domination over the US for decades. -ed)

After reading: "New JFK Assassination Theory" from WND, it is obvious that it is just more dis-information diverting attention away from the more than likely perpetrators, the Mossad. It's only fair to remind or inform your readers of the theory posed by Michael Collins Piper in 'Final Judgment'. His theory makes more sense than anything.

Final Judgement Reviewed by Mark Braver

There seems to be a lot of misperception of what Final Judgment does and does not say about the JFK assassination. The book does not say that "the Jews killed JFK." That's horse manure.

What the book does say is that: When New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison charged businessman Clay Shaw with participation in the JFK assassination conspiracy Garrison stumbled upon the Israeli Mossad connection to the murder of President Kennedy. Shaw served on the board of a shadowy corporation known as Permindex. A primary shareholder in Permindex was the Banque De Credit International of Geneva, founded by Tibor Rosenbaum, an arms procurer and financier for the Mossad.

What's more, the Mossad-sponsored Swiss bank was the chief "money laundry" for Meyer Lansky, the head of the international crime syndicate and an Israeli loyalist whose operations meshed closely on many fronts with the American CIA.

The chairman of Permindex was Louis M. Bloomfield of Montreal, a key figure in the Israeli lobby and an operative of the Bronfman family of Canada, long-time Lansky associates and among Israel's primary international patrons.

In the pages of "Final Judgment" the Israeli connection to the JFK assassination is explored in frightening--and fully documented--detail. For example, did you know:

* That JFK was engaged in a bitter secret conflict with Israel over U.S. East policy and that Israel's prime minister resigned in disgust, saying JFK's stance threatened Israel's very survival?

* That JFK's successor, Lyndon Johnson, immediately reversed America's policy toward Israel?

* That the top Mafia figures often alleged to be behind the JFK assassination were only front men for Meyer Lansky?

* That the CIA's liaison to the Mossad, James Angleton, was a prime mover behind the cover-up of the JFK assassination?

Why didn't Oliver Stone, in his famous movie "JFK" not mention any of this? It turns out the chief financial backer of Stone's film was longtime Mossad figure, Arnon Milchan, Israel's biggest arms dealer.

The very fact that the Israeli lobby has gone through such great lengths to try to smear Michael Collins Piper and to try to discredit Final Judgment gives the book great credibility. If the book was really so silly or so unconvincing, it doesn't seem likely that groups such as the Anti-Defamation League would go out of their way to try to suppress the book as they have.

The fact is that Piper demonstrates that Israel did indeed have a very strong motive to want to get JFK out of the way and that numerous people who have been linked in other writings to the JFK conspiracy were (as Piper documents) also in the sphere of influence of Israel's Mossad. Not only Clay Shaw in New Orleans, but also James Angleton at the CIA, who was Israel's strongest advocate at the CIA and also the CIA's liaison to the Mossad. The Israeli connection is indeed "the missing link in the JFK assassination conspiracy." <SNIP>

Wow, I have to get this book! Everything from Chemtrails, Columbine, the perfidy of the Federal Reserve, the Bilderbergers, "Votescam, " (a far right book from the 80's on electronic vote fraud), Aliens bases underground (Area 51 I assume, though I've read underneath the Masonic murals at Denver Int'l. Airport, too), Jonestown as CIA MULTRA mind control plot, FDR knew about Pearl Harbour attack beforehand, Wall Street financed the Bolshevik Revo., http://www.wingtv.net/nwoe1.html "The New World Order Exposed" by Victor Thorn. Blurbed by Piper and Jim Marrs, conspiracy theory author whose, "Rule by Secrecy, " was a hotselling WBAI-FM premium a few yrs. ago. Disregard the fact there are footnotes in the Marrs to, "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion."

-- Michael Pugliese