[lbo-talk] the battle to rebuild Lebanon

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Thu Aug 17 07:24:23 PDT 2006

``...A donors conference on humanitarian aid is set for Aug. 31 in Stockholm..''

---------

Oh, that works. Just like Iraq, the Indoneasian tsunami and Katrina...

I was watching a news shot of south Lebanon, Hezbollah, bulldozers, organizing work crews for clearing rubble, aid stations, food, clothing, temporary shelters, etc.

I thought, great. These guys know exactly how to manage that kind of thing and they will consolidate that area so solidly they won't need to be armed to be an even worse threat to Israel.

I hope the stupid Israelis are in for a big shock. They have guarantied a much worse outcome with their bully war. As the cease fire nonsense of the US and Israel was evolving, I was sure the Israelis and US had planned to have the UN finish their dirty work for them, and now that ain't going to happen.

Good for Lebanon.

Tony Snow says:

``This is an emerging tactic, which is commit acts of terror, try to get people to fight against each other, and set up a charitable foundation to hand out cash and crumbs to the victims..''

Calling the kettle black... something. Just like Iraq and Katrina. He should know.

CG