[lbo-talk] Nasrallah interview faked?

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 08:58:33 PDT 2006

http://angryarab.blogspot.com/2006/08/this-interview-with-nasrallah-that-is.html http://www.counterpunch.org/nasrallah08172006.html http://bellaciao.org/fr/article.php3?id_article=32554

One of the comments, Also, As'ad, I would even from a standpoint of fairly severe ignorance concerning Nasrallah, be likely to agree with you. The interview text comes across more like a rant from the local communist bookstore owner in a Northern California town than statements from a Shi'ite Lebanese guerrilla leader and Islamic fundamentalist.

His statements did not make reference to "God willing" or the Islamic faith in general, I think, once. His statements were all secular and devoid of religious invocations, which, I suspect, would be very unusual for him. Honest American | 08.17.06 - 2:55 pm | #

-- Michael Pugliese