[lbo-talk] Noam takes on the 9/11 conspiracists

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Aug 18 16:22:57 PDT 2006

Charles Brown wrote:

> ^^^^^
> CB: Sounds like Noam is a victimizer playing the fake role of victim. It is
> the anti-conspiracy theorioids who shoot the flak at their targets,
> "conspiracy theorists".

Um, no. 9/11 conspiracy nuts are the most aggressive form of fanaticism going around our circles these days. Frankly, I'd rather have a chat with Scientologists or Mormon missionaries than I would with 9/11 nuts. I've been harrassed and hounded by these people, simply for being an anarchist that won't drink their Kool Aid.

I'm putting together a page for Infoshop that will go after this conspiracy nonsense. I'm sure it will piss off the right people. ;-)

Chuck