[lbo-talk] Nasrallah and "Our Brother Chavez in Venezuela"

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 04:03:13 PDT 2006

Here's what Hasan Nasrallah said about "our brother Chavez in Venezuela" ("#1041 - Hizbullah Secretary-General Nasrallah Responds to Jumblatt: This Rhetoric Has Brought Lebanon to the Brink of Civil War, Al-Jazeera TV (Qatar) - 2/16/2006," <http://memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=1041>):

-- Yoshie <http://montages.blogspot.com/> <http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org/>