[lbo-talk] "So long and thanks for all...the...um...umm...I forget"

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 19:27:13 PDT 2006

On 8/18/06, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Um, lab rats can outwit people in certain
> circumstances. I have been outwitted by cats and dogs.
>
> _

Big of you to admit it Chris. My evaluation of your intelligence (or at least of your humility) has been raised immensely.

And in fact every cat and dog I have ever owned has trained me to feed it and respond to it and not the other way around. People in fact are not as smart as they think in this regard.

And it is true, given a hunk of cheese at the center of a labyrinth without right-wall single-dimensionality, I think the rat would get to the cheese before I would.

Jerry -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060819/1860a423/attachment.htm>