[lbo-talk] Walmart flak Andy Young joins the Gibson-Allen brigade

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Mon Aug 21 12:15:39 PDT 2006

# [after playing out all possible outcomes for Global Thermonuclear War] # Joshua: Greetings, Professor Falken. # Stephen Falken: Hello, Joshua. # Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. # How about a nice game of chess?

/jordan

^^^^^ CB: I was just thinking last week that with nuclear weapons in the world, if we analogize chess to war, then it would be as if there was a new chess rule by which if a certain configuration of pieces on the board was reached, both players would have to commit suicide.