[lbo-talk] The Reg Shoots Down Terror Plot

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Mon Aug 21 13:29:53 PDT 2006

At around 21/8/06 4:10 pm, Charles Brown wrote:
> -clip-
> I have been on this list for several years now, and I have rarely seen any
> self-criticism here. The only people, beside myself, who consistently do
> this are Doug, Chris D. and Michael P.
>
> Wojtek
>
> ^^^^^^^^
>
> CB: However, this particular comment is self-serving, not self-criticism.

And I will add to the record that I am quite critical of myself for not having better highlighted my criticism of myself in the past. That my self-criticism has not been self-serving has turned out to be a critical disservice to my self.

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to do: http://platosbeard.org/